Monday, December 29, 2008

WINTER IN WYOMING

Thought I would share some pictures of Winter in Wyoming...


Our Backyard


















Our Front Yard


















It actually got into the 30's today. Unfortunately, we are due more snow tonight. Oh well, folks here say that winter doesn't really start until January - ooooooh I can hardly wait.


Our animals are staying very warm - INSIDE. Here's Savannah doing what she does best














Susan got a new kitten for Christmas and "Angel" has already picked up Savannah's habits:


HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IS STAYING WARM!!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the pictures! I can't believe how cold it gets there. Yikes!

Lindsay said...

Brrrrrrr! Thanks for reminding me i have something to be grateful for...I miss you Aunt Marilyn, and you aren't even MY aunt! Wishing you the best from Broken Arrow!