Thursday, May 7, 2009

WHERE I LIVE - IT'S BEAUTIFUL

WYOMING

I wanted to share some beautiful pictures of Wyoming in the springtime. It's not all cold and dreary. Of course, my real motive is to entice people to come visit me. Hope it works!!!! My nephew sent me a note and asked if I'd met the other 17 people in Wyoming yet. Now really - we do have a few more than that, but not many. Coming from a town that is bigger than the entire state has been quite an adjustment, but the beauty of the land amazes me everyday. Hey - I have an idea - come see for yourself. We'll leave the light on .....

















1 comment:

Lisa said...

I was amazed at how beautiful it was when we visited. I kept thinking you should have to pay a lot of money to see such beauty, not just drive by! HOpe to see you soon.